Green Tea Folium, Jasmini Flos, Guazumae Folium Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Sennae Folium Extract, Garcinia Cambogia Extract.
Warnings & Cautions:
– The use of this product should be accompanied by regular exercise and a diet low in calories and low in fat.
– Not recommended in pregnant women, breastfeeding and children under the age of 10.
– In patients who are currently using digitalis glycoside antiarrhythmics, estrogen, indometacin (NSAIDS), nifedipine, should be consulted with a doctor.
– It should not be given to patients with gastrointestinal disorders such as acute or chronic abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, without the advice of a doctor because of potentially showing symptoms of intestinal blockage illeus.
– Must be careful if you use every day as a purgative in cases of constipation. Long-term use should be avoided.
– Patients with renal impairment should be careful because it will be an imbalance of electrolytes.
– Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
– Patients with known hypersensitivity to the active substance of Sennae Folium.
– It should not be administered to patients with disorders of the intestine, ulcerative colitis, appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, severe dehydration and electrolyte deficiencies.
– Children under the age of 10 years.
2 times a day @ 1 tea bag.
One tea bag Merit Tea brewed with a hot cup of boiled water (150ml), let stand for 5 minutes, then drink warm.